The famous and mysterious
Also named: « Abyss of Demons », the Goubet is surrounded by rocky cliffs where stands the famous Devil’s Island where Jacques COUSTEAU, in 1952, claimed to have seen and filmed a monster.
At the entrance of the lake, the tumultuous Goubet Pass is a mythical place for fishing because of the tides, the current flow becomes very strong and then brings oxygen for big fish. You will have to be physically prepared to fight monsters around.
We will look for the GT but red carp, kingfish, barracudas, groupers, dolphinfish and sailfish are obviously present. The fighting is intense with fish that know very well how to play with the current.
We invite you to enjoy a cruise travel on a traditional dhow or a typical sailboat that will serve as a mother boat. A very professional crew of 5 sailors will be at your care on board as well as two fishing boats of 9 meters will be at your disposal. The mother boat allows being closer from fishing areas and offers unique and exceptional comfort in this remote area of civilization.
A minimum of 4 fishermen is necessary to enjoy it.
Rates will be communicated on request depending on the time of stay and your desires to satisfy you at best.
- Arrival at Djibouti.
- Reception at airport by our organization and customs formalities.
- Transfert To the fishing location chosen according to your formula
About 3 hours for the camp of the 7 brothers and for the zone of Goubet. 25 min for the island of Moucha.
Installation and accommodation in full board.
- Sunday to Friday 6 days of fishing with skipper and guide.
- Morning fishing (Depending on the sector chosen)
- Late in the day, transfer to Djibouti city
- End of our services
You can of course mix the zones to make your stay an exceptional memory.
- Pick up at airport and transfers
- Nights, meals, non-alcoholic beverage, coffee and water during fishing trip
- Boat and driver
- Fishing guide
Price doesn’t includes :
- International flight and visa
- Multi-risk insurance
- Fishing equipments and accessories
- Nights and meals before and after fishing trip
- Alcoholics beverages
You will be accommodated on a traditional dhow which brings all necessary comfort and services.
Meals are served morning, noon and EVENING.
*if you have food restrictions please let our team know during your exchanges during your booking.